Party Bookings & General Terms & Conditions
- All parties bookings require a deposit of approximately £10 per head to reserve the time & date and are payable in full 2 weeks prior to the agreed date.
- We require a list of treatments at least 7 days prior to the party.
- If there are any dietary requirements, this information is also required 7 days prior.
- Additional party guests are usually welcomed, but subject to availability.
- Additional treatments on the day may be available, but we recommend booking in advance, a 10% discount may be available if payed in full prior to the day.
- Party deposits remain refundable up to 14 days prior to the party, but unfortunately after 7 days prior to the party date all payments made become non refundable.
- Party bookings for under 18s will require written consent/health questionnaire completing prior to them receiving the treatments, please ensure you collect & return this form on or prior to the day, unfortunately treatments can not be carried out with out this.
- If you have any further questions please call 0116 2866575 or email Chloe on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spa packages are available at Oasis for 2 or more guests.
- for 2 guests a minimum deposit of £20 is required when booking, payable over the phone or in person.
- for 3 or more guests full payment is required when booking or 10 days before the date booked.
- Please arrive 10 mins prior to your treatment if you have not previously completed a health questionnaire.
- appointment dates & times can be changed up to 48 hours prior to the booking.
- Spa package deposits remain refundable up to 14 days prior to the day, but unfortunately after 7 days prior to the booking a 50% charge will be made.
- cancellations must be made by email or in writing, we recommend if you have not received a reply to call and speak to Elaine. between 10am-2pm on 011628665765
Guests under 18 years
- All guests under 18 years of age will require a health questionaire completing by their main guardian.
- Treatments are restricted, for full details of treatments unavailable for 18 and younger please call 0116 2866575
- All staff are professionally qualified and trained to carry out treatments offered.
- Beauty treatments all require close contact and it is your responsibility as their guardian to ensure that the treatment you ask & book is suitable for the young person you are booking in, we are able to offer good advise, but cannot accept liability for allergic reactions which may occur, please choose responsibly.
- Please be aware that the person receiving the treatment will be in a room on their own with the therapist, and must act in an adult manner and communicate with the therapist when required, if you feel they are not able to do this, you are welcome to request to be in the room with them during the treatment.
- We are happy to offer advise when selecting treatments, if further advise is required please ask for a complimentary consultation with Julia or Jane prior to the treatment.
- We cannot except responsibility for children under 13, although 8-13 years old are welcome on the premise while receiving treatments an adult must be present at all times, young adults from 13-16 can be left but only if the parent or guardian is available to call and come back to the salon within 15 ins if requested.
- Patch testing is required for various treatments at Oasis and is for your own safety, patch testing is only done when recommended by the manufacturer or on request, it is your responsibility to make us aware of any allergies or reactions you may already be aware of or that may occur.
- We always recommend that you seek medical advise should you have such a reaction, as the reaction may not be from or caused by the treatment received.
- Always inform us of any reactions which occur, however small, this way we are able to guide your towards a more suitable treatment, or avoid it altogether, for your own safety.
- Allergic reactions are different per individual and can occur unexpectedly for the 1st time.
- We are lucky enough to be next-door to a pharmacy and close to a doctors clinic, should a reaction occur, the pharmacists are usually happy to offer advise.
- All of the equipment and items used at Oasis Health & Beauty Ltd. are sterilised in accordance with legislation or disposable, we pride ourselves in having very high standards of hygiene & cleanliness.
Examples of treatments requiring patch testing:
- Lash & Brow Tinting 24-48hrs in advance
- LVL or Lash curl & lifting 48hrs in advance
- IPL Hair removal 48hrs in advance
- Eye Brow Microbladding 48hrs in advance
- we do have a standard 24 hour cancellation policy, this is a standard 50% charge which may become applicable if this is not adhered to.
- Please consider other clients... if you do not attempt to contact us to cancel or rearrange your appointment those hopping to book are not able to, we are very grateful of the phone call even if it is 10 mins prior to your appointment.
- Please email email@example.com or call 01162866575 24 hours prior to your appoint (24 hour answer machine)
- If you have a genuine reason for not being able to make your appointment, we will be understanding, however if you make no attempt to contact us, we have no choice but to have to use our cancelation policy